Samsung Galaxy S III Mini I8190 8GB Review

Samsung Galaxy S III Mini I8190 8GB Review

Sleek and stylish, the ergonomically-designed Samsung Galaxy S III mini GT-I8190 cell phone takes functionality to another level. Designed with a 4-inch screen featuring Super AMOLED display, this Samsung Galaxy S III (O2) cell phone offers an enhanced view of the content, be it multimedia or websites. Running on the powerful Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS, which offers a wide range of useful applications, this smartphone helps you with improved efficiency.

→ Click Here for Pricing, Ratings, and Reviews on Amazon.com

I must admit that I when I purchased this mobile, I was a little afraid. I had read lots of reviews and watched some videos on YouTube before the purchase. Anyway, I was worried mainly because of the screen resolution (480 x 800, that means no HD), the battery life and the size of the screen.

I can tell you, this mobile is just awesome! It comes with Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean installed, which is so beautiful and fluid. The screen is great, battery life is very good and the size of the screen is, in my opinion, perfect. I've never considered the "regular" Samsung Galaxy S3 because it is way to big for me. I wanted something quite small (although the screen is bigger than an iPod touch 4th gen), responsible, attractive and efective. This mobile is excellent for me! The mobile accept 3G, it has smart stay, and all those "high-tech" features like his bigger brother the S3. (Max!)

→ Click Here for Pricing, Ratings, and Reviews on Amazon.com

One of the best smartphones Samsung has manufactured. Fits right in the palm unlike few of the monster size phones, very good brightness, beats iPhone 5 (i own iPhone 5), very sleek looks. Nice apps, no bloatware as compared to the device bought from the US carrier. I would highly recommend this phone to everyone who is looking for a 4 inch phone with great looks, speed, good user experience etc. over all very nice phone. (VikBenq)