LG Optimus L9 P769 Review

LG Optimus L9 P769 Review

LG Optimus L9 P769 Review - Glad I finally made the switch!
By Nikki

I'd been thinking about jumping ship and switching to a no contract deal for almost a year and when my HTC Evo Shift just bit the dust and refused to turn on ever again, I figured this was the universe's way of saying "NOW IS THE TIME!"

→ Click Here for Pricing, Ratings, and Reviews on Amazon.com

So I went to a store and checked out all the phones, chose the Optimus L9, ordered it here and the rest is pretty much history. I did go into the store since I didn't see anything about bringing your existing number with you and it took them less than 15 minutes to get me all set up and ready to go. The phone started working with my number within two hours.

I haven't loved a phone this much since I got my first Blackberry way back in another millenium. I paid around $800 for it and was amazed at what it could do. This isn't my first Android, touch screen, OR 4G phone, but so far it's my favorite phone for quite awhile.

It was simple to set up, easy to find accessories for, easy to use and I'm not having any problems with the service either. I love the wi-fi feature so it just uses the internet whenever I'm home and getting umlimited everything for $50 is awesome.

LG Optimus L9 P769, 4G (T-Mobile)

Since it's only been a little while, I know that it's still highly possible that I could end up hating this phone more than Satan himself (or my first REAL ex, you know? hate him a lot too)...but for now, I'm loving it.

→ Click Here for Pricing, Ratings, and Reviews on Amazon.com

I'll let you know if that changes. In the meantime, if you're stuck with a bill of over $100/mo. and are wondering if you should make the switch too, I say do it. Do it.