Huawei U9200 Ascend P1 Review

Huawei U9200 Review

Huawei U9200 Ascend P1 Review - A delightful surprise
By MobileJunky

I must say, Huawei has stepped up thier game with this one. After all the buzz at CES 2012 I really wanted to get my hands on this device, however it wasn't available in the US until now.

→ Click Here for Pricing, Ratings, and Reviews on Amazon.com

I used the Samsung Galaxy S II as my daily driver until stepping into the P1. the first thing i noticed was the size. it fits well in my hand and against my face while talking, not awkward and bulky like the S2. it's fast under the hood, and comes with Android ICS vanilla--so i don't have the bloatware from my carrier, and i can customize it how i like. the DLNA works awesome with my Playstation 3, and the graphics are crisp and clean.

Best thing about it: Penta Band HSPA+!! I switched from ATT to Tmobile, and I can use the P1 on both! now I am out of contract using the phone i want. I'm pleasantly surprised...i will be keeping this one for a while.

Huawei U9200 Ascend P1 Review - Awesome Device!
By PhoneNerd

I am so excited to see Amazon finally offering a US, fully warrantied, version of the Huawei Ascend P1. I have been waiting for months to see this finally come to the states.

→ Click Here for Pricing, Ratings, and Reviews on Amazon.com

In my travels, I was able to demo this device and it's amazing how light, slim, and fast the device is. I wish Huawei would launch more high-end devices with the major carriers, but I am thrilled to have the option to purchase this unlocked and through Amazon!